View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:32 PM   #31
baronrus
Addict
baronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with others

Device: KO, KW, and KT
I have had 2 (soon to be 3 kobos once my touch arrives in the mail today) the KO and KW and have found the developers to be very responsive. In just over a year they have released 3 devices each one substantially better than the last as well as several firware updates that not only address known issues but also add features.

I am very comfortable with the new firmware for the touch ( a coworker has one ) I have seen no lag in the screen response either in navigation or in page turns. and ghosting does not seem to be an issue at all.

So good job to the kobo team for being responsive and I anticipate, proactive with future firmware releases. Wtih the new freescale processor the hardware in inplace to make this the hands down best current reader out there just a few more software tweaks and it's there.

Last edited by baronrus; 06-20-2011 at 12:39 PM.
baronrus is offline   Reply With Quote