View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Agreed, it would be worth it to distill all the common problems and fixes into a sort of FAQ and sticky that sucker. I haven't really seen any mods hanging out here, so I'm not sure how we'd go about this, as I'm pretty new to MR myself.
Orochi, Stinger, kiwikobo, and artificial great idea. I don't have a Kobo (I have a Sony 505), but having the information in one place as a FAQ would be very helpful for Kobo owners.

Someone would have to gather and organize the information, decide how to list it, and set up a TOC with links that jump to the information.

You could work as a group to find and discuss what to include. Having all the information collected and organized before beginning the FAQ thread will keep it clean and uncluttered. You could use this thread that you have started already as a gather and discuss information to include.

Is anyone up to doing something like this? If so, Orochi can request a change to the title of this thread. Just let us know what to rename the thread.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote