View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Harry:

I'm in the process of reading "The Golden Scorpion" and encountered a problem. I'll use the Kindle 2 to illustrate the "locations" so you can check it out.

It has to do with a repeat of part of Chapter IX: The Chinese Coin, that is also in the previous chapter. That Chapte IX begins, "Deep in reflection, Stuart walked alone along the embankment."

However, it seems that most of that chapter's pages begin prior to Chapter IX. Go to location 4842-48. At this earlier location [which is actually Chapter VIII], all of Chapter IX starts about midway in that chapter VIII.

I apologize if my explanation sounds needlessly complicated.

I've stopped reading it, temporarily anyway....Arggggh!!!

Thanks, Harry.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote