View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #14
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
TOPAZ ebooks are created for the Kindle by Amazon on behalf of the publisher. This means that is usually isn't available in any other format at other ebooks sites. I have seen a few TOPAZ titles being replaced by MOBI later on, but if you buy the TOPAZ you don't get the MOBI to replace it (the MOBI is a different ebook in the Kindle catalogue).
Unfortunately that is not true. I bought "Avengers of the New World", a book about the revolution in Haiti. It is also available elsewhere, but on Amazon it it is in Topaz. It was 4 bucks less than on Sony, so I threw caution into the wind and didn't check the sample first.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote