View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #42
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Okay, I just had my first "bad" impression. I was scrolling the app switcher, and got booted to the Apple logo, like it was restarting. Then it went to the "Hola" welcome screen like when you first turn it on from new. It only asked me for my iCloud password and my iMessage and FaceTime addresses, so it wasn't the full set up routine, but I was a little freaked out, half expecting to see a stock home screen. Then it dumped me on my familiar home screen, which was a relief.
iOS 7 still has some stability issues, especially on 64-bit devices. The crashes usually happen due to low memory. Hopefully, the memory handling will be fixed in the near future. My iPad Air crashed about an hour ago exactly as you described. My iPhone 5s re-springs at least once a day (not a full reboot, but a crash of the iOS launcher, Springboard). Very annoying. Hopefully, iOS 7 can get back to the stability of iOS 6.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote