View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #190
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
Markismus:

For wireless off / on , I assume you have scripts in the right location (what koreader-debug_cmd.sh executes)
for screeninversion you need to execute koreader with LD_PRELOAD and the screenInv.so file

[root@KOBO_AURAHD koreader]# tail koreader_kobo.sh

while :; do
LD_PRELOAD=/root/screenInv.so ./reader.lua /mnt/onboard
sleep 1
done
I can't find the scripts start-/stop-wireless.sh. So that would explain the lack of function.

As soon as I add LD_Preload the KOReader reboots on me. I've tried it with your while_do_done-loop, with just adding prefixing the command in the script and by changing your koreader-debug.cmd.sh command "echo t > /tmp/invertScreen" with "t" instead of just t. Oddly this last change would take me into the Filemanager of KOreader, but only to reboot as I opened a pdf-file.

Another test was to give the echo-command via telnet. It didn't inverse my screen, but it also didn't result in an error. Also, the screenInv.so file was in the right location. So I don't know what else I can try.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote