View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
I was reading this blog on Google's E-blogger and went to post a comment there (the screen said 'enter your comment here' and allowed me to do so), but when I went to publish it, the screen switched to the E-blogger sign in page. Is this what always happens on E-blogger? And if so, that doesn't seem right.

Does the same thing happen at Wordpress blogs?

Thanks.
Many blogs require a login before commenting; it's how they cut down on spam. On Wordpress, it's an optional feature. If you don't activate it, you *will* get plenty of spam comments. (There are filters that can keep them from being posted publicly.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote