View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
The whole point is that I DO want Calibre to manage the devices, but only EPUBs and PDFs, and I can't tell Calibre what I want until it has already scanned all my CBR/CBZ and assorted other files. It seems nuts that Calibre Companion has a "scan on connect" toggle but Calibre itself does not.
Calibre allows you to select what folders to scan, but you will have to be hooked up to see the option.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote