Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
I listen to audiobooks on my ipods, so I use iTunes as well. I have thought about adding them as empty books in calibre, for the metadata, but haven't done so yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
yeah, I use iTunes too. My only complaint is that it points to the files, rather than creating its own database like calibre does, and sometimes it loses the connection, and I have to go hunting for the files and re-load them again. Other that that, it works fine. Of course, I (and husband) use iPods to listen to our audiobooks (and podcasts).
iTunes will create its own copy of the file if you tell it to. Look under the advanced tab in preferences. The file will then be copied into the iTunes folder.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote