View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Ah, thanks. That's very enlightening, actually.

I didn't really notice it until I started reading "The Infernals" on my Kobo, which--as I mentioned--has the footnotes as an integral part of the reading experience. I got so frustrated I just gave up and decided to buy the physical book.

Which, really, is not the experience you want people to have as an ebook publisher. But as you said, perhaps they're not really focusing on the readers as such, at this moment in time.

But thanks for the response!
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote