Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #19
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I keep reading how good The Murder of Roger Ackroyd is. I have to read it. It's part of the Hercule Poirot series. I have a question, do I have to read Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot/Miss Marple series in order? Can I read The Murder of Roger Ackroyd even though I haven't read the earlier books in the series?
Personally, I would read more of the other Poirot/Hastings novels first before reading the Roger Ackroyd book. I think the latter would be best appreciated after becoming familiar with the two sleuths.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote