View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #28
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I have a Calibre library set up with the books I am interested in reading. I then have another library for Next To Read which are the books I plan to read next. I do use Goodreads but that is for books currently reading or already read.

For wishlists I use Amazon so I can import my wishlist into eReaderIQ which alerts me when a book has dropped in price.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote