View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #61
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
...I've only ever - in any post - seen him offer up one idea: that he doesn't want to have to pay for stuff he wants, and can't afford to buy. That's it.
So, your complaint is that he's consistent, doesn't WANT to pay for things, and he's poor?

Consistency is good. Asking questions that make (some) people think is even better.

There is a difference, great for some, not so great for others, in WANTING and ACQUIRING.

Finding fault with someone for not being able to afford something is just vile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
...Why? What could that possibly do for me that I would want to happen?...
Having provided exactly what I asked for, did you also take the time to answer your own question?

As you seem overly fond of definitions, may I suggest a word you have probably heard and might want to become more acquainted?

PWNED