View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #134
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
"you did the work yourself" != "you did the work for yourself"

I was following your earlier request to write posts that anyone could understand, but I can not be held responsible for what translation systems do to my sentence structure.

no translation system except for my brain. (yes, I admit that I never know when to use "do it myself" or "do it by myself" in english).

The point is: I spent some effort, and I didn't do it for myself, but for others. Expecting that those others could at least provide some feedback, so that everybody could benefit in the end. And the result was: I did the work, some other folks benefited (or not), and the benefit for the community was pretty much: zero - because there was no feedback.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote