View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
MidnightBlue
écureuil secret
MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Kindle Touch
A lot of government departments and military branches won't use anything but BlackBerry simply for the sake of security. My brother has one that is issued by the DOD and is not allowed to use anything else. Maybe that can keep RIM alive for long enough to recover. I still miss features on my old BlackBerry that my iPhone does not have. Selective profiles for one. I used to be able to put my BlackBerry on silent but allow only certain selected numbers to still sound. I could also make some numbers automatically go to voicemail or another nominated number. Very handy when you are being harassed by an ex. I could divert all calls from him back to his own number so that every time he rang me, day or night, he would get a busy signal.
MidnightBlue is offline   Reply With Quote