Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #18
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
An update to the plumbing inside epub ebooks.
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EPub_3

It allows for more complex page layouts, suitable for cookbooks, technical ebooks, graphic novels, etc.
Thank you for the explanation and the link, very interesting! I swear I cannot keep up with technology!

In the T2 I'd be looking for simpler changes like no shiny bezel and clock and battery display available during reading. For me, keeping it simple is best. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote