View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #40
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoppyFurr View Post
Hi,

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. After my exams were over, I ended up taking a couple of weeks to sit around doing absolutely nothing, which was a nice change.

I'm back at the computer now, so will hopefully have some more updates soon. I've made a little progress on implementing some ANSI escape codes. I've nearly got it to the point where using vi on the kindle is possible, although, there are still a couple of bugs to work out.

See-ya's
Joppy Furr
While you where away, cscat submitted a qwerty keyboard layout.
Troll back through the posts of this thread to find it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote