View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #17
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Oh... Goody... Goody... Goody... My new jailbreak still works with the new diags partition (unless a new diags kernel somehow stops it -- but unlikely).

Just drop two files on the USB drive (one of them is a ENABLE_DIAGS that contains the payload). Reboot, select a menu item, and it runs. I am happy.

So, the question is -- should we publish this now, or should we stick with the "flash a custom diags with SSH"? I plan to add missing SSH files to the new 5.1.0 diags partition so that can be what we flash... [Done! My 5.1.0 diags has SSH. I put the mario passwd hash in the new mmcblk0p2_ssh.img file, and I successfully logged in with SSH from NUZX menu in 5.1.0 diags. All good... ]

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-13-2012 at 11:19 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote