View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
That is a good and valid point but not the entire story I think. I don't carry my reader around with me at all during my work week but still read more now that I have it

The reasons for me are, greater selection of books, cheaper books and a more pleasant reading experience. Mostly I read in bed and that is very pleasant.
In all seriousness, WHERE do you shop?

I can find just about any dtb book, except current releases, for much cheaper on the Amazon marketplace than I can anywhere on the internet in ebook form.

And there are a lot of books I can't find at all in ebook form [Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion series springs to mind].

So ebooks, for me, have a lesser selection and cost more.

The benefits of not taking up space, in our condo or in my bookbag, are what drew me, and keep drawing me, to the ebook.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote