View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
You made some excellent points.

I suppose Google is learning what Amazon already knows about the world book market. I really like Google products but their execution and follow up is almost always lacking. They could have helped iriver make this product a success and chose no to. iriver, who makes elegantly designed products, is not the company it once was. I don't know how much money or "will" they have to penetrate the North American market.

I guess I'm ignorantly confused as to the firmware problems. You must be talking about the non-WiFi units. My understanding with the WiFi units, at least in the States, is that they updated over WiFi. I know mine has. The only hassle was having to sign into Google again.

Kinda sad. I really like the product. Glad I have it. It was a dinosaur when it was announced and extinct when it was released but I wouldn't trade it.
CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote