View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i've had good luck with service plans, overall - very helpful, but some companies are into helping customers where a few seem to be mostly into trying to find a loophole so they don't have to pay or in stringing things along forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasczak View Post
Before considering buying any service plan, talk to your insurance agent, and see if they have some sort of policy where you can insure your device through them. I haven't done this myself, but I heard somewhere this can be done, and its usually a better deal. I could be wrong on this, but might be worth the phone call.

Personally, I don't buy service plans. I just roll the dice and hope for the best.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote