View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #9
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack70 View Post
There doens't seem to be a reason to Root the Fire yet. If you want a full blown Android device pay the extra $50 and get the Nook Tablet then Root it.
The Fire is a full-blown Android device.

I have rooted it, but for development type reasons. The poll combines sideloading and rooting, which aren't the same; without rooting I was able to install Enhanced Email, Business Calendar, my own programs and a bunch more. It's not nearly as tightly bolted down as the typical AT&T Android phone.
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote