View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by awitko View Post
When I create an e-book for wall street journal (free), it seems to load all the articles, even the blocked articles. This is different than the new york times which only loads the articles available for free.

Does the recipe need to be updated? Would you share the updated recipe and if you don't mind explain how you fixed it. I'd like to learn how to do more of this myself.
It's not clear to me what you 're asking for. Do you want an updated recipe for NYT or WSJ? Why? Calibre only gets what the sites make freely available to it. Some sites have complex rules for what they send or don't send. They try to straddle the line of making some material available to draw in readers (particularly for a first search request), while limiting what you can retrieve when just reading the site - so you will subscribe. Sometimes those rules let Calibre retrieve more than a browser might see - other times they produce less.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote