View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #34
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Actually, I cannot remove the DRM. This one is different. When I go to read it woith Mobipocket Reader, it asks for my my username/password. Can this be read on a Gen3?
Once you've done the username password deal once the Mobi files from BoB will un-DRM just fine, at least they do for me (I did have to re-download the first file after I did the un/pass). I was able to remove the DRM on this free Star Wars file just fine.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote