View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
I have been frustrated with FBreader lately as it forgets where to find content or seems to get stuck with a cached library list. Of course I keep my books on the external card which is where FBreader seems to have it's issue. The issue is on the bug list...I just d/l'd a bunch of new books and of course FBreader no longer can find either MMC1 (external card) or MMC2 (internal card). So, it appears I will need to, once again, uninstall and re-install. Last time I had to completely re-flash the tablet OS to fix the issue. Not a lot of fun...
Are the disks unmounted if you try to look at them in a xterm? I wonder if I saw something similar with FBReader on my n810. I seem to remember a program not finding the disk but I just tried to access the disk from the filebrowser or something like that and it helped. Or maybe I remounted the disk.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote