View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:32 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewjono View Post
I fail to see why this is even in the Kindle thread.

Regardless of how angry/confused or computer illterate you may be this should be in the Calibre thread.
Moderator Notice
Just for information, in case someone's wondering what you're talking about above, I'd note that we have now moved this thread from the Kindle forum to the Calibre/Plugins sub-forum.

Carry on.

Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by montsnmags; 03-24-2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Edited multiple times for my disastrous spelling and grammar
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote