View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:54 AM   #13
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Both of my kids (aged 13 and 16) are quite attracted to ebook readers. My younger daughter is the bigger reader of the two, and is currently using my eBw 1150. Neither of my kids like "smelly" books.

Then again, they might read on their phones if that were an option. (Our phones are too small and cheap to make that feasible.) But my younger daughter doesn't even bother to keep minutes in her phone -- I think she's only using it as a phone book, at this point.

I don't think we're exactly a typical "American" family.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote