View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #26
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm curious about why you'd want one? The only thing that really differentiates the Kindle from any other eInk bookreader at present is the wireless download, and that won't work outside North America. If all you want to do is read books, you may as well just buy a CyBook!
Actually the wireless wasn't a huge deal for me (aside from Wikipedia search). The biggest factors for me over the Cybook were library search as well as dictionary search and the ability to annotate and excerpt text. I was ready to go with the Cybook because I thought my chance of getting anything like that short of an iLiad was slim, but now I can have those features for pretty much the same price.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote