View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:09 AM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hmm, Dymocks have never given me confidence of having a clue, though they certainly have volume. Since Mr. Grover does not yet know its "full functionality", that coupled with my admitted cynicism makes me suspect Dymocks might be selling refurbished, early-model Ipaqs (but that's the pessimist and cynic in me talking).

Oddly, I only just posted here a question (and my first post) relating to buying a dedicated reader from here in Oz (Thank-you, Harry - I am mulling at the moment ), so this announcement is most timely.

I await their announcement most eagerly!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote