View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
My driving record says that I'm a pretty safe driver, but I'm horrible at backing up! I've come so close to backing out of a parking space into another moving vehicle sooo many times. I don't know if it's the design of the van that makes it hard for me to see someone coming or the fact that my neck doesn't turn like an owl's or that I never got those eyes-in-the-back-of-my-head thing that most mothers come equipped with! (Does anyone have one of those new cars with a back up camera or obstacle sensor?)
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote