View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 07:31 AM   #5
pwjone1
Bookie
pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Kind of a thick brick, from the pictures.

I imagine after the huge success of the Apple iPad, that Google is off scrambling, trying to figure out how to support tablets and phones off of a similar marketplace. Kind of a "Doh!" type moment. I have an Android phone, the Aps that have shown up there (most recently Kindle) are quickly reaching parity with iPhone, a few are significantly better (and in general, Android's legitimate multitasking better than iOS). If I were buying a tablet, it would be nice if I could also buy the same Aps.

Anyway, back to the 1&1 discussion, if the device is going to be that thick, it would be nice if they built in an integral cover. Maybe something that wrapped around and laid flat on the back. But I need some screen protection, so while a 1/2" or so is fine for thickness, it's really the thickness with the cover on that counts.
pwjone1 is offline   Reply With Quote