View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 08:03 PM   #26
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
My Max 2 updated yesterday (I had not used in some time, so perhaps it would have updated earler if I had); I'm still disappointed that, when doing the note-taking thing with split screen, it won't let me put the printed page on the right and the notes on the left (a no-brainer for left-handed users).
Are you sure about that? Because I can do that on my Note, not that I would particularly want since I am right-handed, but that option is there.

Even though your system has updated, you may have to update your Neoreader and note apps.

After the most recent system update a while back, I noticed that there is now a folder in my Application area called "Apps Update Check". It seems to just be for Onyx apps. I suppose it is a way to roll out small updates independent of system updates. I hadn't noticed that folder before the most recent system update.

Anyways, after the system had updated, low and behold, there was an update for one of the other apps. Can't recall whether it was the Neoreader app or the note taking app, or maybe even for both. It didn't download automatically with the system update. I had to apply it afterwards...

Perhaps you need to do that to get the feature allowing you to put the note taking page on the left when in split screen mode. However, it is definitely available on my Note so I would be very surprised if it were not available on the Max2.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote