View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 04:18 PM   #20
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinynickler View Post
I've had a similar issue. The upgrade won't be accepted because file signature could not be verified. I resolved by turning auto upgrade on and rebooting device. Then it would accept the OTA upgrade for some reason. If you don't want to use the internet, you can try rebooting to recovery then choose ADB. Copy upgrade file to same directory on computer as the ADB executable, then write "adb sideload upgrade.upx". likely won't work because you need to reboot to bootloader, which can't be done in our devices AFAIK, but worth a try.
No success with "[B]adb sideload update.upx", this give :
Quote:
$ adb sideload update.upx
loading: 'update.upx'
error: closed
But I've retried a "$ adb push update.upx ..." and select "update.upx" on the Max2 WITH the USB cable connected and the debug mode actived : it's working I suppose that the USB connection is view as a 'network' and the OTA is happy with this, has there is nothing on this 'network' it take the local file.

A good news : the screenshot is working even if the editor is not launch to modify the screenshot.

Last edited by Randy11; 09-13-2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: A "adb push ..." not a "adb sideload" with USB connexion to succeed/
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote