View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 06:22 PM   #18
shinynickler
shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'shinynickler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
With ADB, I put the 'update.upx' file on '/storage/self/primary/Download/update.upx'. When I select the file, there is the following message :

The size of this file is 566.8 MB, like the original file on my computer : 594 303 954 bytes.

For the previous upgrade, I've done the same thing. I don't want use Internet.

What's happen ?
I've had a similar issue. The upgrade won't be accepted because file signature could not be verified. I resolved by turning auto upgrade on and rebooting device. Then it would accept the OTA upgrade for some reason. If you don't want to use the internet, you can try rebooting to recovery then choose ADB. Copy upgrade file to same directory on computer as the ADB executable, then write "adb sideload upgrade.upx". likely won't work because you need to reboot to bootloader, which can't be done in our devices AFAIK, but worth a try.
shinynickler is offline   Reply With Quote