View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #16
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Faust View Post
Hi.
I found flip PU leather case for Max Series on Ereader.store. May be someone already bought it and can share experience?
I bought one from china long time ago. Looks the same, have the BOOX logo It's really nice. It's faux leather but nice. What I like about it is that it keeps the shape, especially the flap, and it's kind of rain proof. However when I fancy to go to the nearby park taking only the device, without taking any bag, I prefer to carry it in the original case. The PU leather case make my hand sweat after a few minutes of walking with it.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote