View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
yelloguy
Enthusiast
yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Reader app with day night adjustable settings

I have used a variety of Android epub Reader apps in the past. For my Nook Color, I have settled on Nook App for my reading app of choice. Sometimes I use FBReader but mostly Nook App. The problem is that to get the brightness right for the low light situations is very hard. And then when I switch to daylight mode, I am almost afraid to turn it up since I would have to spend time getting it right for the night again.

Almost all reader apps have a night mode, except it is invariably white text on black background.

I want an app that allows me to pick the font, color, brightness settings for day and night modes. Is there one?

Alternatively, I haven't been able to find a way to set the Nook App to use system's brightness setting. That way I can use my brightness app to punch in the number and then start reading in the Nook App. Anyone know how to do it?
yelloguy is offline   Reply With Quote