Thread: Brother SV-100B
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #15
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

just another overly gray screen from what I can see. Other devices of that size are going to be a lot less expensive. I wonder what it offers for that $1400MSRP? Unemployment insurance for the dolt who specs a device made by Brother for the company he or she works for? I really cannot remember the last time Brother was relevant for any technology purchase I have spec-ed. Seems there are always better devices both cheaper and with a higher ROI than anything made by Brother.

Interesting device in a way because it is the only device I've run across that focuses on right handed use. I have noticed more people I know and myself reads left handed.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote