View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 12:55 PM   #49
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyaxe View Post
Look at the picture.

The screen is just mirrored. You don't actually flip it around.

edit: and may I add that I think this is a very good design. Sure, it looks a bit odd, but it's very functional. based on that size/weight ratio and the thickness, using it with one hand is probably very comfortable. that said, it's probably pretty awful in landscape.
If you don't actually flip it around...how do the physical page turns buttons get to the other side? I think the pic is photoshopped for neatness....perhaps the real reveal will describe what happens to the top button.