View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #10
luite
Connoisseur
luite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.luite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.luite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: dr1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
The problem with the approach you have choosen is that on my DR the settings for the Recent Files patch and the binding of xournal files would be lost, since you are replacing gconf with a different version. If more people start sending updates with this mechanism, only one update can be active.
Hmm, that is a problem. I'll look into this, possibly the next update.

Quote:
W.r.t. the mobipocket plugin did you already see the problems in the emulator or only on the actual device?
It is a problem on both the actual device and the emulator. Opening a djvu file results in an error message: "'filename.djvu' cannot be opened"

Looking at the debug output of the emulator, these are the relevant error messages:
(ERROR)uds_plugin_manager.cpp:150,get_plugin_path( ) No matched plugin for .djvu
com.mobipocket.common.library.reader.InvalidBookEx ception: Corrupted
at com.mobipocket.common.library.reader.BookItem.<ini t>(libuds-plugin-mobipocket.so)
(ERROR)../plugin_impl/reader_impl.cpp:2302,get_error_code() This book is corrupted.
(ERROR)uds_doc_manager.cpp:149,open_document() Error opening document for /media/mmcblk0p1/test.djvu

After the first error, the plugin is queried (through IPluginLibrary) to check whether the document is supported. Even though the plugin tells UDS that the file is supported if its extension is .djvu or .djv, it still queries the mobipocket plugin afterwards.

I'm not sure what goes wrong, as both UDS and the mobipocket plugin are closed source. Perhaps I didn't implement some interface correctly.
luite is offline   Reply With Quote