View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #59
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Not really. It just means a lot of threads sit there without the images for longer than they need to be. If the "I've removed your images" post was put in a NEW messages, the poster would see it and deal. I;ve seen threads where the image(s) were removed and not fixed because the OP didn't see they removal message and the people participating at the time didn't either and nobody new to the thread bothered post that the thread was missing the image(s).

So don't say posting the message in the existing message always works. In most cases, it doesn't work.
Can you show me these most cases? As I haven't seen that happen very often.

Most of the removed images posts I've seen, the OP was just a hit and run. They don't actually come back for answers.

And yet, you aren't complaining about some posts being removed completely. Oh heck, I've seen whole threads disappear.
Spoiler:
Yes I know the why
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote