View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 12:38 PM   #2
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu109 View Post
For those who wish to continue using iTunes Apple have now released 12.6.3 which will continue to offer app store functionality and it includes iBooks

Users who have upgraded to 12.7 can apply this "retro" version

Apparently there will be no auto upgrades to this version so will suit many of us just fine

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208079
It won't install on my windows machine, 64-bit, over the old program. I don't want to delete the newer program and lose all my settings.

Any way to get it to overwrite?
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote