Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #239
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaReL View Post
The main reason why I wanted to try Doukan is the (supposedly) Hebrew support.
As for now, in the book's name the Hebrew letters are'nt shown at all (It shows squares instead) and inside the ePub the RTL isn't working.
MR user Matan created a custom fbKindle build for Kindle 3s and might be able to create a version for K4s, too, if there was demand for it.

Since neither proper dictionary lookup nor support for RTL languages such as Arabic and Hebrew works, I'm going to downgrade to Duokan Lite, which at least had working RTL support.

If fbKindle had a smart PDF reflow option, I'd immediately uninstall Duokan, because it becomes more and more bloated in each version without adding useful features.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote