View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #3223
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thank you, Shel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Robert, bless your heart. I've stayed out of the recent discussions, both because I didn't have anything to say that would help, and because everything I *wanted* to say was negative in the extreme toward your employer(s). Unfortunately, both items are still in effect. Just wanted to let you know I'm still around, though.
Dear Shel:

My employers are actually working hard to see that we all have jobs. The economy is still a disaster. The competition grows and grows every two weeks where somebody new seems to be entering the eBook Reader market.

This is horrible as Astak keeps going forward and yet the purse strings are tight.

Yes, they have put a gag order on me... but because the factories almost refused to give us info otherwise. I hate not having more info. I just know that some day this ridiculous market will improve.

I missed you Shel!