View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 06:02 AM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
if you are willing to grant full read AND WRITE access to your dropbox, to a realatively obscure app, then yes

I am quite happy for a book related app to have read access to all books in my dropbox account - but not to the whole account, and certainly not write access.
I just checked my dropbox account. *Every app* has full access, including Moon+, calibre cloud, dropsync, and folder downloader. I am not sure that it is possible for an app to get restricted access. So you already have given read/write access to relatively obscure apps.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote