View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #28
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgeeza View Post
Im using a Mac and I have searched every were and can not find the KDF file Kindle previewer converts the book and when checked it says it has enhanced typesetting. Then when when I try to convert in Calibre to KFX I get the error message. So I don't know if the KDF file exists or not as I can't find it.
I do know know why you and others have the idea that you need to locate a KDF file.

See the post above yours for more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgeeza View Post
I'm beginning to think is it worth the trouble I transfer AZW3 to my paper white with no trouble so is KFX worth it.
I created the plugin mostly as a learning exercise for myself.

I don't actually use it for my own books because I rely on Amazon's personal document feature instead of sideloading books. The convenience of syncing reading position across devices is more important than better typesetting for me.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote