Thread: Format deletion
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Format deletion

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but is there any way to delete a particular format of a book from Calibre's library (from the Calibre UI - I don't mean by going to the relevant folder in window explorer and just deleting the appropriate file)?

The specific case I have in mind is that sometimes when I convert a PDF file to LRF, I end up with something that looks worse on my PRS505 than the PDF (all the fault of the PDF, not the conversion!) If I then want to "undo" the conversion, the only way I can currently see is to delete it from the file system. It would be nice if I could just delete a specific format from the Calibre UI.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote