Thread: First ereader
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshlyBakedPies View Post

The mini is just adorable, and it reads fine, but it's hard to know if the small screen will become a problem for me during a several hour reading session. ~$50
I have a 5" Opus and there is absolutely no problem to read for hours on it. It has the same screen as mini (vizplex) and is just fine. I put my own font on it. Opus compared to mini side by side looks big and fat, mini is indeed adorable.

I guess they will issue new what-not sometime in Autumn so I'd consider to go for something cheap for starters to see how ereading feels. And it is so cute and small. I guess you don't need large font on it anyway. I personally wait to see what Amazon will come up with, will skip the current lighted ones. Currently I have a 6" K3 (for mobi & amazon) and 5" Opus (epub for all the rest) and it works fine.

Welcome to the forums!
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote