View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #797
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
hmmm I like the scale we are using at work for a weight loss competition. According to it, I am at 172. That would be an 8 pound lose since October, including 5 weeks of no exercise due to illness and visitors.

I am not sure I believe said scale but, what the heck, I'll take it as a sign that I am moving in the right direction.

Potatoes, like most foods, are fine in moderation. The problem is most of us don't eat them in modearation and when we do eat them we eat them fried or loaded wiht butte, sour cream and other things. Also, we tend to remove the skin which is where most of the nutrients are. A small baked potato with salsa or veggies is good for you. A large baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives, salt and the like is bad for you.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote