View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Excellent! The site apktop.com is fantastic! I searched and found the latest version of Astro, downloaded it directly on the Vox, and it installed perfectly ...

Finally! Thank you so much - I will explore this site more

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
Good eReader has a link for getting the Astro. I haven't tried it yet.

Question, how does your Vox compare to your Pandigital? Ooh, and you have the Tab 7. I'm jealous ;-)