Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
my golly ! all this ado just for an avatar ? i hardly know what to think. (except possibly that y'all have too much free time on your hands and / or that the forums must be quiet tonight... )

in fact i do have one more or less in reserve which i just haven't gotten around to uploading.

that's right, i'm lazy.

or maybe i'm incognito, because i'm a spy. (insert smiley with fedora tapping his nose covertly here).

or maybe i'm an adept of the Quantum Church of Uncertainty (co-founded by Heisenberg and Schrödinger), and that question mark *is* my avatar (but only when you're not looking at it). (what do you mean, "do i have whiskers / is my middle name "strange" / am i simultaneously here and there" ?).

some of you may even have seen my other avatar already...

but now VR went to all this trouble of starting a thread just for my little question mark, and Natch has even gone to MORE trouble and made me an avatar (!!!), and this is looking to be good fun... and far be it from me to cut short any potential abject unquantifiable silliness...

so i think i'll wait a while before i add *any* avatar, and see if anybody else want to play.

incentive : i promise to use every avatar submitted for at least one day (Natch obviously will be first !), and possibly longer, depending on my mood.

and thanks, Natch, for the alert (and the rest)

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 04-21-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: *sigh* always typos...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote